11.30.2008

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Today is Daniel's birthday, so this post is for him. :)

I am so incredibly blessed that the Lord brought you into my life. (For those of you who may not know, my mom introduced us at their Sunday school class in the fall of 2004.) Since the day we met, I knew there was something special about you, and the Lord gradually brought us together. Since our wedding day (July 1, 2006), I have grown more and more in love with you. I can imagine no one I would rather walk through life with.

I love it when you come home at the end of a long day, and yet you still have the energy to smile, to laugh, and to be an encouragement to me and to our children. You are a godly man and a godly leader.

You are my dearest friend and I love you beyond words.

All my heart,
Rebekah

No comments: