11.29.2008

Post-Thanksgiving Photos and a Short Video

Today has been a relatively quiet day. We put up the Christmas tree, as planned, and it is now decorated. :) I'll post pictures of it later.

As always, I was struck by the absolute cuteness of Patrick and Erin (I'm soooo not partial. :-p). This afternoon, Erin was playing in the floor after her nap and I captured a few precious moments.
For those of you who may be wondering, yes, Erin is generally this happy! :) We are definitely blessed. :)

This evening, I gave Patrick a hair cut. I have found that the easiest place to do this is when he is secured in his high chair. He can still play with toys but not have the freedom to run off while I'm working on trimming up his hair. Of course, he is covered in hair by the time it is all said and done, but this routine works well. He had a few cute moments once we had cleaned him off and removed his hair-covered shirt.
Hey look, Mom, I have a brush!!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Erin has started to say, "Bababa." This is adorable, and I did manage to get a quick video of her "talking" this afternoon.
video

1 comment:

Janey said...

that's my girl! see you soon! xo oma j