1.23.2009

Date Night In...

So, as I have mentioned on many occasions, Fridays are usually Scrabble Night and Daniel and I love it! Of course "Scrabble Night" is really a relative term - what it really means is "game night", or "movie night", or simply "at home date night". The more we have "Scrabble Night" the more I realize its importance and the more I enjoy it. :) Date nights with your spouse are very, very important as they help to cultivate your relationship. It doesn't take anything fancy... just a little structure and some time. :)

Tonight after the kids are in bed, we may play Scrabble or we may watch a movie or both. But, what matters is that both Daniel and I prioritize making time for each other and we enjoy that time spent together.

If you're married, what are you doing with your Friday night? :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wink wink. Gotta love that Scrabble. One of my favorite games! :-)

Rebekah said...

LOL! :) Nudge nudge. You should play tonight, too! :)

The Sinks said...

haha! Love it!