So, you've probably noticed that I tend to mention vinegar a lot. Why? Because I love the stuff.
In my mind, there is only one "down side" to vinegar - that it smells bad. So, that being said, why do I love it? The advantages far outweigh the negative.
1. It is a natural disinfectant. You can use it in the laundry, the dishwasher, as a multi-purpose cleaner...)
2. It makes a great fabric softener - just add to the fabric softener dispenser in your washing machine!
3. It is the perfect hair conditioner when diluted.
4. It's cheap (hey, while we're not supposed to be stingy, we are to be good stewards, right?)
5. When diluted properly, it can aid in controlling hunger.
Last but certainly not least...
6. Without it, we wouldn't have such delicacies as pickles or sour kraut.
Go out and buy some. If used properly, you won't regret it. :)