3.07.2009

Sneaky Highway Robbery

So, having two under two means that I could single-handedly support Pampers (maybe I should have chosen to cloth diaper instead!!!). You'd think I'd get a small "thanks" or something, but no.....

Today, I went to purchase diapers for each of my two kiddos only to discover that the quantity in each jumbo box for both their sizes has gone down by 6. This is about 1 day worth of diapers each... Needless to say, the price remained the same.

Same price, smaller quantity = one unhappy mama!

4 comments:

The Crowley's said...

ugh! Do you use Pampers Baby Dry? I noticed you get more in the baby dry than in the cruisers.

Rebekah said...

Yes, we do use baby dry... ugg... I had thought about switching to cruisers until I noticed the box size difference...

This is sooooo wrong...

Rachel said...

Aww, I've been diapering for 4 1/2 years now, and I've sadly seen the prices rise and rise, even though I use Huggies and buy them at Costco. I also decided not to use cloth until recently (my girls mostly only need them at night now and don't poop in them), and I'm already realizing the savings since Pull-ups are even more expensive than diapers. In five months or so, I'm sure I will be horrified to find that the price of diapers has gone up from the last time I bought them. :(

Rebecca said...

I switched to cloth in the summer of '07 before Will was born. Claire was about 16 months I think. Anyway, I've loved it ever since and we definitely love never having to run out and buy diapers! It has saved us so much! If you ever decide to switch, I'd love to chat cloth with you. I'm obsessive and totally in love with cloth diapers. :)