5.30.2009

Once again, better late than never

More pics from Erin’s birthday. 

I recently uploaded several photos from Erin’s birthday off of my sister’s camera.  So, I’m posting them.  :)

IMG_1675

Our dinner – minus the salad Hannah made and the green bean casserole Mom made.  I guess they were still in the kitchen.IMG_1687

A closer shot of Erin’s cake. 

IMG_7083

Not sure what we were all laughing about here, but we were definitely having a grand time.

IMG_1678

A pic of everyone minus Mom – the photographer here.  :)  “Uncle” Thomas and “Aunty” Hannah were present for the celebration, too.  (For those of you who aren’t aware, Thomas was a groomsman in our wedding and Hannah is my midwife.)

IMG_1677

Another group shot.

IMG_1682

Erin “opening” her gifts.

IMG_1685

“Ooh, what’s that?!”

I mentioned in my previous birthday photo post that Erin made a glorious mess with her cake.  Here is the photo sequence to prove it.  ;)

IMG_1688

IMG_1689

IMG_1691

IMG_1692

2 comments:

Janey said...

is that adorable or what??? she's so darling! luv you all!!

bethany1137 said...

ok... so my dear, i've studied the laughing picture... and i've decided you are all laughing because your mom is about to choke you... only... if you knew it was coming, i'm not sure you would be laughing so hard! :)

love you and miss you bunches!