7.13.2009

Night Away…

Daniel and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary with a night away – without the kids!!!  Daniel and I went down to the lake – same place mentioned in my previous post – for the night and then we went to Lexington on Saturday for a wedding.  Needless to say, Daniel and I enjoyed the time away.

My parents were kind enough to keep the kiddos for us  - AMAZING!  This has been the first time we’ve been kid-free since Patrick was born. 

The following photos prove the kids (and grandparents!) enjoyed themselves, too.  ;)

image

image

Dad and Mom got kiddy swings for Patrick and Erin to enjoy.  Patrick seems to have had a wonderful time on them. 

image

image

Erin either pre or post nap.

image

image

The kids playing more on Saturday afternoon.

image

image

image

Since we’re in the mode of viewing photos, I thought I’d throw in a few from a morning spent down on the family farm.  :)

image

image image

2 comments:

Lydia said...

A night away must have been LOVELY!! I'm glad you could enjoy one! And that pic of Erin with huge smile is just adorable!!!

Janey said...

wow! looks like such a great time they had with Grandma and Grandpa! Is the lake house on the property of the farm? xo jane