7.15.2009

Summer Play Dates

As evidenced by the many photos I’ve posted taken in my parents’ back yard, I basically have access to my own personal park.  :)  I don’t have to worry about the kids running off or about other children playing too roughly – no, I’m not trying to shelter them unnecessarily, but I do have 2 kids age 2 and under, therefore having a “private park” is great!  :)

My parents have pretty much offered their yard to me and any friends I choose to bring along with me for play-dates.  The addition of children’s park swings has made their yard ideal for mommy/kid social time.  Thanks to fabulous weather this week, the kids and I have met friends at my parents’ house on two separate occasions.  Hopefully this will become a trend for the remainder of the summer.  :)

Though I don’t have any photos of our play date with Cristen, Kathryn and Jackson this morning, I do have a few shots from our gathering with Krisha and Chase from yesterday.

image

image

image

No comments: