1.09.2013

Big Day!

Today was a big day in our house.  

Patrick and Erin were s.t.o.k.e.d. and kept asking if "its time to go yet".

What made today so special?  

Running

One year ago, I never saw this one coming.

Today is the day I took my kids on a run!!! 

Prior to late March of last year, I had always assumed Patrick and Erin would learn the love of running from Daniel, but with about 10 months of running and a 1/2 marathon under my belt, it makes more sense that I should be the one to get them involved in running.  Besides, I can more easily work daytime runs into their schedule as part of our homeschooling curriculum.  :)

We all had a great time, and it was also a beautiful opportunity to get in 2 miles on a non-running day (in addition to the spinner workout I'll do in a little while)!  I look forward to taking them again - possibly later this week.  :)






Nuun for the kiddos post run.

No comments: